Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My husband




How remiss of me, i have not told you about my husband. I met J when we were in year 8. I think the first thing i showed him was my scare on my leg and i told him it was a shark bite.

He was my first boyfriend at 15 and at 27 we were married and had our first baby at 28.

He really is a special man. He is my best friend, makes me laugh, knows how to "deal" with me and he is a truly fabulous father. Actually all i hear all day is "dad, dad, dad" ahhhhh Sophia he is at WORK!!!!!

He is also a pretty spunky man.

I love him. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bek,

    I just came across your blog. I wanted to find out whether you are still doing surrogacy. I know exactly what you are saying. We have 2 beautiful girls and we are now pregnant via surrogacy in India. 2 children for us wasn't enough so it is such a personal journey that no-one else can make comment on. Good luck and go for it.

    ReplyDelete